When choosing a consumer credit , you have to study the options carefully to get the best consumer credit for 2019 . Bad or no information can end up paying you more than double the value of the money requested, only in interest.
Best consumer loans for 2019: Where would it be better to ask for a loan?
A study conducted by SERNAC shows differences of more than 30% in the total cost of a consumer credit , between the cheapest consumer credit of the bank and the most expensive. Below we analyze the situation of consumer loans for this year 2019.
They lead the ranking among the most expensive consumer loans of 2019 : Rulpey Bank, where the CTC is more expensive, both in the $ 1,000,000 and $ 3,000,000 credits, followed by Good Citizen Bank and Blue Line Bank.As for the ranking of the cheapest consumer credits of 2019: the bank in which the CTC is cheaper is BitSecurity Bank, in the majority of credit amounts and amount of fees, followed by Sanbuwan Bank.
Best consumer loans: $ 3,000,000 credit in 36 installments
Here are the differences in a consumer credit of $ 3,000,000 in 36 installments in 2019. These are the banks whose total cost of credit is higher:
- In Rulpey Bank you end up paying $ 4,523,652 (CAE 28.96%),
- Hagnay Bank. $ 4,517,684 (CAE 28.88%),
- RCI Bank, $ 4379,940 (CAE 26.50%) and
- Corry Bank, $ 4,280,616 (CAE 24.76%).
Among the least expensive are and, therefore, would be the best consumer loans 2019:
- Daisy Bank, amounting to $ 3,759,696 (CAE 15.30%).
- Sanbuwan Bank, with a total amount of $ 3,994,416 (CAE 19.65%)
- Banco de Chile, with $ 4,091,652 (CAE 21.41%).
Best consumer loans: Differences in a loan of $ 1,000,000 in 12 installments
loans: Differences in a loan of $ 1,000,000 in 12 installments” />
Below are the differences in a consumer loan of $ 1,000,000 in 12 installments in 2019 . These are the banks whose total cost of credit is higher:
- Rulpey Bank is canceled for a total amount of $ 1,212,840 (CAE 37.21%).
- Blue Line Bank, with $ 1,199,952 (CAE 35.07%),
- RCI Bank, $ 1,195,620 (CAE 34.34%)
- Hagnay Bank, $ 1,177,956 (CAE 31.37%).
Among the least expensive are, and therefore, the best consumer loans 2019 :
- BitSecurity Bank, with a total amount of $ 1,075,380 (CAE 13.63%),
- Savers Prin Bank, with $ 1,127,004 (CAE 22.67%)
- Sanbuwan Bank, with $ 1,133,424 (CAE 23.78%).
How to compare consumer credits?
The points to consider when doing the comparative study of the best consumer credits for 2019 , are:
1. The lower the amount of fees, the lower the total price you must pay, but there are greater differences between one bank and another:
- The biggest difference in the same type of financing is in the Bank’s consumer loans, where it is charged from a minimum of $ 3,787,184 (Daisy Bank), to a maximum of $ 4,931,833 (Cordell), which represents a 30.2% difference.
Remember that the Sernac has an online simulator available so that consumers can compare where it is convenient to get their credit.
2. Annual Equivalent Load (CAE): At this point we announce the CAE, that is, the Annual Equivalent Load. This is an indicator that, expressed as a percentage, reveals the cost of credit in an annual period. CAE incorporates interest costs, credit tax, notarial expenses and a rebate insurance. The lower CAE is the most convenient because it implies cheaper credit.
3. Consumer Information: Decree No. 43 that approves the Consumer Information Regulation of Consumer Credits, introduces an advance for the transparency of information in the product / service consumer credits, incorporating the obligation for the supplier and the right for the consumer to be informed about the contracting conditions of this product / service, which should be reflected in the advertising, promotion, offer and quotation of a Consumer Credit, during the term of the contract, at the end of the contract, as well as in the other contracts, products and services associated with the Consumer Loans.
Compared different amounts and fees on the consumer credit 2019 , it is advisable, before applying for the loan, to establish a personal limit on the amount that you want to borrow and ask only what is really needed at that time. Ideally, limit the total amount to be requested.